Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I designed a circuit very similar to the FX3-kit using the CYUSB3014. I use a smaller memory 24LC256T from Microchip; all address lines are tied to 0V... Show More
Anonymous
Hi!My custom instruction is sent to FX3 via EP0,that is Supplier instructions via EP0,First, the instruction is sent to FX3 through EP0, and FX3 recei... Show More
ThM_3776866
Hi all,I am working on Cypress FX-3, i have to write hex file content to Demod using I2C interface, i need use repeated write operation.Q1. what is th... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello,    is it possible that I can find somewhere a simple example how to utilize I2C in FX3? I need to write and read some data from external I2C s... Show More
QsLi_3517121
The UART in the UVC+UART of EZ-USB FX3 cannot be enumerated, and the FX3 driver cannot be successfully loaded in Windows 7.The product ID in the CyFxU... Show More
ThM_3776866
Hi all,I am working on cypress FX-3, I have 2 end USB end point.Q1. what is the maximum buffer size of single end point ? Q2. Where we will set end po... Show More
Anonymous
My system is using cyusb3014 receiving data from FPGA and send the data to PC.Now when I am testing the transmission performance of my system,then a p... Show More
dawa_2529456
Dear Sir,My CX3 board can connect different camera head board(different image sensor), I have to write unique camera driver for all of them, but it is... Show More
Anonymous
I want to build USB 3.0 flash memory stick with software controlled write protection. Final product, should have the possibility to freeze content wit... Show More
kipac_3825021
Hi,I am trying to interface FX3S with SDINBDG4-8G by SanDisk, which is an eMMC 5.1 compatible memory. From the spec, FX3S supports up to 4.4 but JEDEC... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.