Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

jach_1279971
USB superspeed peripherals
According to BeginDataXfer, WaitForXfer, and FinishDataXfer approach ,BeginDataXfer queues up the request i.e. gives the buffer and its location to th... Show More
Anonymous
I am using the CYUSB3064-BZXI with an OV5640.I need to interface with a software program that is freezing due to the data rate over USB.  I am using t... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,After we updated SDK version from 1.3.3 to 1.3.4, our SPI flash read code sometimes works incorrectly.With FX3SDKVERSION="1_3_4" , I suspect that C... Show More
Anonymous
Hi!I'm working on a project with the fx3. i use the gpif to program and get data from an fpga. i want to use a usbuart interface to communicate with t... Show More
Anonymous
I'm using CYUSB3014 in a project. I need to download data from FPGA via 3014 to PC. We have used Streamer as reference for uploading data to 3014. But... Show More
ArSa_3842301
I have opened the cycx3_uvc_ov5640 firmware example to start up. The sensor give YUY2 image format.So I would like to change the cx3 configuration in ... Show More
AkCh_1378701
Hi sir,i encounter an issue of accessing a image sensor via i2c.. might need a recommendation for properly debugging..The register of the sensor has 2... Show More
ThM_3776866
Hai all,I am working on cypress fx3. I need to interface cypress with external peripherals through GPIF. I need to send data from PC to external devic... Show More
eata_1526501
For the 16-bit data transfer, i have used Slave FIFO example as cypress has given. It works proporly. But simulternously i also want to control some f... Show More
betac_1056006
Hi,I understand that the FX3/S chips have a Bootloader ROM that runs when the chip first boots up. Would just like to check if it's possible for us to... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.