Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

antac_1095701
USB superspeed peripherals
I have implemented a VCOM CDC device in my application. The virtual COM port is based on the usbtouart example code from Cypress. My FX3 code implemen... Show More
NoAr_1540581
FX3の「同期スレーブFIFO」のサンプルデザインを使用して、FX3とホストPC間でUSB3.0の通信試験をしているのですがホストPC側でC++StreamerからBULK OUTを行うとXferrequest rejected. NTSTATUS = c0000001のエラーメッセージが表示されて... Show More
orshc_4050481
How do I purchase the Aptina sensor board to work with EZ-USB® FX3™ SuperSpeed Explorer Kit and Aptina™ Image Sensor Interconnect Board for the EZ-USB... Show More
ajmc_3522501
Hi,I have a CX3 device that runs a UVC-CDC that is supporting 4 resolutions.The output format used is RGB24.Currently it supports frame rate of 60 onl... Show More
malac_4026241
All of the cyusb_linux applications in the `src` directory fail for me.I see that the device is visible in dmesg.[24897982.264476] usb 3-1: new high-s... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloIs the GX3 supported iOS? We are understanding that GX3(CYUSB3610-68LTXC) will support only below.•Windows XP/Vista 32-bit•Windows XP/Vista 64-bi... Show More
HuEl_264296
I would like to try connecting an OmniVision OVM6211 camera module to the Denebola - CX3 Reference Design. If I were to make a custom daughter board f... Show More
prchc_3505471
Hi All,Can you please let me know where exact FX3 controller unique-ID available in memory map ? Also I need its proper document which should describe... Show More
tetec_4062851
Hi all,I am using the CYUSB3KIT-003 EZ-USB® FX3™ SuperSpeed Explorer Kit.I am using the example code provided in  the example code cyfxmscdemo found i... Show More
MaMa_4034336
Hello,I'm completely new to FX3 and got the CYUSB3KIT-003 EZ-USB® FX3™ SuperSpeed Explorer Kit. I already tried the Example Program USBBulkLoopAuto a... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.