Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

xihoc_3044746
USB superspeed peripherals
hi,I'm using CYUSB3KIT-003 uvc project with ov5640. GPIF II interface shows in 'gpif.png' and its state machine unchanged. ov5640 i2c probe and initia... Show More
widrc_1621251
HI,I AM TRYING TO INSTALL THE FX3 SUPPORT SOFTWARE FOR LINUX ON AN I7 BASED LAPTOP RUNNING UBUNTU 16.04. I HAVE RUN INTO A NUMBER OF ISSUES THAT ARE I... Show More
KeWa_2323766
I have project that needs to use 24-bit GPIF configuration for parallel data bus. At the same time, I2C, SPI and UART communication block are also nee... Show More
HuEl_264296
Is there a good reason why SSRX+ and SSRX- seem to be swapped relative to SSTX+ and SSTX- ?If they were the right way round, it would be very convenie... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi All,I have been using the firmware shown here: https://community.cypress.com/thread/16971?q=Streaming%20RAW%20image%20data%20using%20Cypress%20driver... Show More
keka_4048911
I've been planning on using the FX3 family to act as a USB host in order to transfer data between storage devices on an embedded system. However, I ju... Show More
dasuc_3814096
Hello,I already brought FX3 board and I am planning to add an external SD card connection to the board, taking the schematic of SD card connection in ... Show More
antac_1095701
I have implemented a VCOM CDC device in my application. The virtual COM port is based on the usbtouart example code from Cypress. My FX3 code implemen... Show More
NoAr_1540581
FX3の「同期スレーブFIFO」のサンプルデザインを使用して、FX3とホストPC間でUSB3.0の通信試験をしているのですがホストPC側でC++StreamerからBULK OUTを行うとXferrequest rejected. NTSTATUS = c0000001のエラーメッセージが表示されて... Show More
orshc_4050481
How do I purchase the Aptina sensor board to work with EZ-USB® FX3™ SuperSpeed Explorer Kit and Aptina™ Image Sensor Interconnect Board for the EZ-USB... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.