Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Michael
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I am wondering if you have any devices that can convert USB1.0/USB2.0/SPI/I2C/UART to USB 3.0? What I am after is something that can take USB1.0/U... Show More
tayoc_1249536
I am designing a circuit that uses the CYUSB3014 as a USB peripheral controller. I have  questions below. FX3 supports the 4 low-power modes(L1, L2, L... Show More
AKS
Hi, I have interfaced the camera sensor to FX3 board. The output data is in the YUV2 format (as default in AN75779). I want to display the data in RAW... Show More
dablc_1191636
Hi,    We are looking to use our FX3 device through Windows' built-in WinUSB driver.     We currently have the FX3 up and running as a "Cypress USB St... Show More
Prabhjot
Hello Sir/Mam   We are planning to use the part CYUSB3014-BZXI in our design but the FPGA we are using only supports 1.5V I/O voltage level. SO could ... Show More
frankchen
Hi, I am working on a project which uses FX3 to implement video application. Basically the device works fine. But when it is connected to USB 2.0 port... Show More
AKS
Hi, I am interfacing a qvga sensor to my FX3 board. configured it according to AN75779 reference doc. I traced the data on wireshark and as per the ca... Show More
EliW
Hi,   I'm using the instruction from this link https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/FX3-as-Custom-USB-Bootloader-KBA218343/ta-p/248733... Show More
frank9876
Hello. I am using the Streamer Application  from SDK1.3.4 with the SuperSpeed Explorer Kit.  When I plug the setup into a USB3 port that is part of th... Show More
Sergey
Hello, We are facing an issue, that bulk IN data streaming hangs on CYUSB3KIT-001 DevKit (and other our devices base on FX3) connected to USB host con... Show More