Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

GiSa_4520796
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I am trying to write to the Slavefifo which is then read by FX3.I am following the timing diagrams as per AN65974 Application Note.But in logic ana... Show More
rasu_4591691
Hi,I am using PACTRON'S FX3S FPGA Dev Board REV-C and cypress EZ-USB SUITE. My question is 1.How to see the consumed memory after build the project?2.... Show More
MeSr_4460526
Hi,Can someone confirm if hardware strapping is required for JTAG pins?In datasheet it is mentioned that JTAG TDI, TMC, and TRST# signal has fixed 50k... Show More
ViDe_3840266
Hello dear Cypress community,I recently bought a J link V8 probe for JTAG debugging on CX3 RDK denebola development kit from e-con Systems.The problem... Show More
GiSa_4520796
DDR3 to FX3
solved msg Solved
Hi,The image from DDR3 is sent to FX3 P-Port,The size of image is 640*480 and i am using GpifToUsb firmware.For transferring image from DDR3 we are us... Show More
poas_4520791
FX3 to DDR3
solved msg Solved
Hi,i want to transfer some bytes of data from FX3 to DDR3.For that my application isFX3        ----->        FX3       ------>      FPGA(U-Port)      ... Show More
thko_4554996
I am trying to create a fx3 slave application with a full and empty flag that is used with an fpga. The fpga assumes the role of master. I programmed ... Show More
RNa_1426991
Hi!We have developed a USB 3.0 camera with the FX3 kit as the basis. Occasionally, in some cameras, we get the FX3 automatically switching to Serial M... Show More
waxi_4600311
Hello,    I use CyU3PDmaChannelCreate() create 3 dma channel:    (1)CY_U3P_PIB_SOCKET_0 as producer and CY_U3P_CPU_SOCKET_CONS as consumer socket.    ... Show More
ViDe_3840266
Hello, I have a problem while trying to build the CX3RDK_OV5640 project. I followed each step of the firmware build manual for See3CAM_CX3RDK from e-c... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.