Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

WGT_4383351
USB superspeed peripherals
Some reference Using FX3, what is required to use DMA fabric to link Parallel Port sockets to a CPU using MANUAL_IN and MANUAL_OUT oper…  and FX3 CPU to Parallel Port Socket DMA Operation-Manual Out/In... Show More
WGT_4383351
There is mouse HID example in the SDK. Is there some reference about keyboard HID? External source is fine too. Show More
leda_289486
Hi, We are developping a board CYUSB3014(fx3) based connected to high data rate sensor. data Rate is typically beyond 1Gbps and is dedicated to medic... Show More
JaDu_4088601
Q1) We have tied MIPI_RESET to GND through a pull-down resistor and don’t have a way to drive this pin high (by design). We only control the input to ... Show More
ShPe_4630301
Hello, I'm developing a host side interface to get the data transferred from the USB endpoint. Regarding the open source API provided by Cypress, I wa... Show More
jori_4613131
HI, there, Good day.I am developing on Superspeed Explorer Kit(CYUSB3014 inside), and CYUSB3A-007(Xilinx CPLD inside). I want to use CPLD as MasterFif... Show More
GrSe_4664521
I've been asked to resurrect a project that someone else did from 3 years ago that used  EZ-USB FX3 SDK 1.3.3, that work was done on a Mac and I'm loo... Show More
ZiWa_4569621
I am designing a USB3 dongle with FX3 chip.I saw examples in the schematic of design examples, but it is only USB Type B female.Is there an connection... Show More
WGT_4383351
Two Eclipse FX3 projects need some common external header file. The file have been included in to the project by creating a Linked Folder in Eclipse, ... Show More
WGT_4383351
There are four CyU3PUsbEpEvtControl calls in DMA manual example "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\dma_examples\cyfxbulklpman... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.