Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
AKS
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I am interfacing a qvga sensor to my FX3 board. configured it according to AN75779 reference doc. I traced the data on wireshark and as per the ca... Show More
frank9876
Hello. I am using the Streamer Application  from SDK1.3.4 with the SuperSpeed Explorer Kit.  When I plug the setup into a USB3 port that is part of th... Show More
pearb
Hello, we would like to interface an FX3 controller via C library calls (or via Python ctypes). Do you provide a DLL for CyApi? I could only find the ... Show More
TeMa_2997106
I want to configure the GPIF II interface of CYUSB3014 in 32-bit parallel bus + Slave FIFO mode (bidirectional). This clock frequency is stated in the... Show More
pearb
I'd like to bump up a question from 2016: Has the python library for the cyusb.dll been developed/released as yet? Can you give an update on a schedu... Show More
fcancli
Hi, I am using the CYUSB3KIT-003 EZ-USB™ FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit connected to an FPGA through the GPIF interface. The transmission from FPGA to th... Show More
newton_inc
Hi team,  I'm  using fx3 to stream video rgb24, at 60fps i did the changes in the descriptor files,  the gpif files and the uvc files of appl note an7... Show More
frankchen
Hi, I am working on a project which uses FX3 to implement video application. Basically the device works fine. But when it is connected to USB 2.0 port... Show More
newton_inc
Hi team,  I'm using cypress fx3 to stream a static test pattern as video to vlc, to check for sharpness and greyscales.  The format is         yuv 422... Show More
MiJo
HI, USBBulkSOurceSink Streming example on CYUSB3KIT-003 stop blinking LED after reflash. <DEVICE>FriendlyName="Cypress FX3 USB StreamerExample Device"... Show More