Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

WGT_4383351
USB superspeed peripherals
1. Import AN87216 Master/Slave projects and built them.2. Let GPIF designer directly output to the cyfxgpif_syncsf.h in the projects and overwrite the... Show More
Augustine_Yeh
Hi CypressDo you have FX3 GPIO status table in Reset period for reference , Thank !! Show More
ArSa_3842301
Dear...I have seen in the CX3 Datasheet, page 10 (Figure 4) the Power-up sequence drawing. Unless there is an error in the specification, it clearly s... Show More
WGT_4383351
In the Master/Slave example of AN87216, the GPIF is configured to be one M2S and one S2M channel, both with the same buffer size and count.How to conf... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloAbout CX3 sample FW. Read two project files of cycx3_rgb16_as0260 and cycx3_rgb24_as0260 in Eclipse,But, I cannot edit the Image Sensor Configura... Show More
LuCu_4098176
Hello,Using the same hardware and firmware sending from FX3 to the PC,the cyusb_linux does not receive bulk transfers  (all other stuff work perfect).... Show More
WGT_4383351
This is how cyfxbulklpdscr.c in AN87216 slave example is changed:CyFxUSBSSConfigDscr:     /* Configuration descriptor */          /* Length of this de... Show More
user_4683256
Hello,Any plans of releasing a new driver for the FX3_Driver? We are currently using v1.2.3.14.With the recent windows updates we are seeing an issue ... Show More
WGT_4383351
Can use device be configured to be super speed only?If so, what to do - remove CyU3PUsbSetDesc for device descriptors and configuration descriptors in... Show More
MaSc_4408511
I am trying to develop a UWP windows application with the Cypress FX3 and started with the FX3 development kit. The attached code is working in my WPF... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.