Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

xixi_4541316
USB superspeed peripherals
Dose CX3(SDK1.3.4) MIPI supposrt EPD funciton?The MIPI EPD funciton in CSI-2 spec is as follows: Show More
wayu_4276666
Hi Sir,I reference the AN75779, and i know the UVC transfer the image data use BULK mode.The BULK mode has auto repeat transfer data, when the data wa... Show More
MaPo_1297961
Hello!I want to use Slave FIFO and UART within single FX3 firmware, so I've merged two well-known Cypress examples, combine descriptors, so on. I use ... Show More
Ivan_Lee
We modify cyfxisosrcsink example code to disable USB3.0. let it only work on USB2.0 We have two question:1). if MaxPktSize  = 3, the streamer applicat... Show More
LuTa_4642501
Hi, Where I can find an example for cyusb3kit-003 (cyfx3sdk) where I can control GPIOs and receive interrupt events in one pin? ThanksLucas Show More
ToKi_1339406
Hello,I am going to change FX3 Booting mode from I2C to SPI. so please Let me know it can be used as parts below.- MT25QL256ABA1EW9-0SIT- MT25QL128ABA... Show More
xixu_4093676
Hi,Currently, We are using CyU3PSpiReceiveWords ( uint8_t *data,  uint32_t byteCount)  function to read spi flash data,the read speed is a little slow... Show More
XiHa_4731941
Hello,I am facing the same problem recently, so i want to know did you solve it?Besides, I have added the CyAPI.lib,User32.lib, SetupAPI.lib,legacy_st... Show More
RiBi_4316346
Hello,I created a CX3 project to stream video from a MIPI image sensor to a Windows 10 PC using UVC.The board mounting the sensor and the CX3 is a cus... Show More
ksks_926096
I am using CYUSB3014 board.when i use SF_streamIN.img. it works 320MByte/s in streamer tool.but when i compile source code. then compiled SlaveFifoSyn... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.