Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

alyo_4754581
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, My question is regarding running an auto exposure algorithm on the CX3 chip but only for images and not large video formats.From my understanding ... Show More
OlJo_4577026
HiI have a second stage bootloader that uses the FX3 boot firmware library; I'm testing using the FX3 superspeed explorer kit with a custom daughterbo... Show More
ShPe_4630301
Hi there,I'm designing a PCB in Altium for prototyping and I want to put the CYUSB3KIT-003 on the PCB. Therefor I need the distancing between the two ... Show More
XuWa_4521076
I have made a PCB with CYUSB3014, when doing test, about 2/3 boards can link to usb3.0 and works very well, I can get 430MB/s use the streamer program... Show More
FeYu_1508691
Hello,I have a question that if I can stop a thread while running?I have tried to search by Google but found nothing useful.For example, I have starte... Show More
SESE_4649491
Questions about EEPROM of CYUSB3014 for booting.The AN76405 Boot Options document contains a list of EEPROM-tested vendors as shown below.Currently, E... Show More
PeMa_4730271
Hi all,I am stuck for a few days with this issue:To begin with, my setup is the following:Altera Cyclone V attached through GPIF 2 interface to FX3, w... Show More
EsPo_3827446
EZ_USB_ FX3
solved msg Solved
I have following error during  build the project  in EZ-USB Suite11:22:21 **** Incremental Build of configuration Default for project Firmware ****mak... Show More
user_4067446
Hi,We are working on a solution that involves transmitting 5120x720 video at 60fps, from FPGA through FX3 (32-bit parallel interface) to PC (USB3)Each... Show More
ibka_4672506
Hi,I'm starting a new product with CYUSB3014 FX3 chip.My simple question is, how many devices I am allowed to put to the market, using Cypress default... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.