Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

kebu_4418491
USB superspeed peripherals
I am using a CYUSB3025 with an Epson FA-20H 19.2000MF12Y-AG3 crystal. A 100K - 1M ohm resistor across the crystal is needed to get the crystal to star... Show More
SaSa_4159646
We have devices that have embedded Aptina image sensor and EZ USB FX3 chips. These devices connect to host Win 10 PCs using USB 3.0. Typically these d... Show More
ThAl_4704151
Hello all,I've been having some trouble running my application again after hitting a breakpoint, but only when it's in a certain spot.I do CyU3PDevice... Show More
bime_4763896
Hi,In my current application I have used FX3 series CYUSB3014 controller and interfaced with FPGA in Sync Slave FIFO (Customized board) and for boot o... Show More
bime_4763896
Hi,Getting Please Reset your device to download firmware..Unable to upload image in CYUSB3014 controller.regards,Bipin Show More
RoFl_4496141
I'm trying to do the bring-up for our board and I'm afraid I'm stumped.I can see the board in the Control Center and I can attempt to load a program t... Show More
JeQu_4391001
Greetings!We are currently developing a DTV receiver that will run on Linux based on the Silabs chip and Cypress fx2lp USB chip. However, we are facin... Show More
FrSe_4506631
Hi All,I am working on some project based on SlaveFifoSync example and we would like to use I2C for temperature monitoring. Find some examples to modi... Show More
LuTa_4642501
Hi,I need to send the status of 2 GPIO pins over an interrupt endpoint.I am starting with this code:https://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ez-usb-fx3-usb-debug-example... Show More
JoNe_4646056
When an FX3 is running an image, how can it be S/W rebooted to then load another image via USB (RAM)?I do this now by manually reseting the FX3 board.... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.