Announcements

Register now for the most anticipated Asia Pacific Power Seminar 2022

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
GiSa_4520796
USB superspeed peripherals
FPGA to FX3
Solved
Hi,My application is to receive data from FPGA i.e...,FPGA --->GPIF -----> FX3 P-Port ----> S0 PortI am using GpifToUsb firmware which is modified to ... Show More
MaSt_4567191
I cannot make JTAG debug working for CX3, though I followed the instrinctions reported in the EZUSB user guide. t looks like that EZUSB can communicat... Show More
xixu_4093676
Are there one cmd line way to build the Fx3 project instead the way build manual click the "Build Project" menu in the Cypress EZ USB Suite?We  need t... Show More
ViDe_3840266
Hello dear Cypress community,I recently bought a J link V8 probe for JTAG debugging on CX3 RDK denebola development kit from e-con Systems.The problem... Show More
MaSt_4567191
I have a simple question about debugging: I just want to amke sure I buy the right probe so which one should I look for?Searching for 'CY7C65215' I am... Show More
rasu_4591691
Hi,I am using PACTRON'S FX3S FPGA Dev Board REV-C. It has two storage port. I used to copy the file from one sd card to another sd card (both are ex f... Show More
waxi_4600311
Hello,   I use cyusb3065 and 0v5640 to tranmit image data by DMA. I config stream dma as CY_U3P_DMA_TYPE_MANUAL_MANY_TO_ONE dma, and commit data buffe... Show More
rasu_4591691
Hi,I am using PACTRON'S FX3S FPGA Dev Board REV-C and cypress EZ-USB SUITE. My question is 1.How to see the consumed memory after build the project?2.... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Dear All:Our FX3 connects to a lot of slave devices by I2C, and I found the general call address from the I2C spec as the following figure:I don't rea... Show More
poas_4520791
Hi,I'm transfering data from FX3 to FPGA and the interface i'm using is GPIF II.Based on AN65974  GPIF II files i have created a state machine and mod... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.