Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

user_4790841
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,I'm using the Cypress example code projects to try to get data from an accelerometer (ADcmXL3021). I'm using the UsbSpiDmaMode project, where I'... Show More
SimonG4ELI
Hi All, I'm feeling very stupid asking this question, here goes. I'm using Visual Studio 2019, have used the functions in CyAPI.lib without any proble... Show More
Stevenlm57
Dear Sir,I designed a custom board with CY3014+FPGA for slavefifo stream-out function for printer purpose.The config are : GPIF interface external PCL... Show More
kir_4703346
USB3CV test fails with following error, When uncompressed format Y16 or Y8 used. INFO Uncompressed Video Format Descriptor guidFormat is not a recogni... Show More
yxx0803
Hello, There is a question that shows in UART debug.CyU3PSetEpConfig failed, Error code = 77. I modify the routine named USBIsochloopAuto.My destinati... Show More
KeWa_2323766
We are using FX3 with a hub. Hub can power the downstream VBUS with 12VDC. There is 12V/5V DC/DC converter on the FX3 board. So, the power network wou... Show More
qizh_4792066

Why programming RAM succeed, but programming of I2C EEPROM failed using a same img file?

PraveenAmara
Dear TeamWe are made a custom board with FX3 and Lattice FPGA, Similar to the Lattice USB3 video bridge development kit. I am using USB to SPI boot mo... Show More
yxx0803
i want to use EP0 to set some parameters from host to device.i save the  EP0 data from the databus  to a buffer A, and than use DMA channel transfer b... Show More
MiVu_4817671
Hello,I'm using CX3 to read a MIPI camera. I'm able to correctly configure the image sensor and CX3 to receive expected frame sizes and frame rate, bu... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.