Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

NTU-David
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi Recently, we working on a project, it need to communicate with OCT camera and FPGA by using USB3.0. The problem is the OCT camera can't support UVS... Show More
TaKI_297676
I am testing CX3 for our new product.   Sensor has 4 lane MIPI with 600Mbps. (Is it right that the maximum summing speed of CX3's MIPI is 2.4Gbps) The... Show More
user_4790841
Hi Cypress forum, I want to test the UsbUart code example provided in the FX3 examples (EZ-USB FX3 SDK/1.3/firmware/serialif_examples/cyfxusbuart). I'... Show More
RaMa_4514991
Greetings, The GX3 datasheet has maximum time for RESET# assertion.  Why is this not infinite?  Shouldn't I be able to assert the reset indefinitely? ... Show More
Ascs_4819156
Dear sir, I am debugging the CY3014. Now the firmware is stream example, and I also enable the CDC. When I tring to control it in control center, I go... Show More
rokw_4712521
Hello,I have constructed data receiving module quote from the USBHost example, which is shown below.In my test, first few minutes, it worked okay but ... Show More
kir_4703346
When multiple format descriptors are configured continuously having  same sub type, CV test failsSample:Using Y8 and Y16 format as format 1 and format... Show More
vnevare
The cy7c1062dv33 was used on the CYUSB3KIT-003 board that I have used and tested with. Now I am trying to develop my own board and the SRAM IC is obso... Show More
jzimmerman
Hello all  I am currently attempting to automate and a plug-in to the Cypress EZ USB Suite this is an older IDE  version 2012  I keep getting a popup ... Show More
jzimmerman
Hello all  i am currently trying to automate the build and compile of the Cypress EZ USB IDE and 3 associated projects.  At present I can open the IDE... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.