Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

cnlohr
USB superspeed peripherals
We are using the GPIF bus in master mode and clocking out to an external device, but we need to change the speed at which we are clocking it dynamical... Show More
MaMa_4520856
Hello, I've got problem with DMA watermark flag for write transfer. From the very beginning it is in it's initial state (active low and initial low), ... Show More
Philip
Hello, I'd like to capture raw12 image on CX3. My CX3 Receiver Configuration settings are as below: And Error Messgaes are as below: CyU3PMipicsiGetE... Show More
mikema
Hi, Support Team            I have implemented a UVC appliaction on CX3 board.  There is a eeprom on my CX3 board, which stores some paras for calibra... Show More
E_521156
Hi,When my system reboots , it can't find FX3 in linux(I don't have this problem in windows).I get "No device found", when I run cyusb_linux . (J4 is ... Show More
Philip
Hello, I'd like to make a non-uvc project. I referred to the below link then make a project successfully. https://community.cypress.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/Steps-to-Setup-up-MIPI-CSI-Camera-Solution-...... Show More
SaGi_4116301
Hi, According to table 31 in AN76405 "EZ-USB® FX3™/FX3S™ Boot Options" the state of GPIO[17] a.k.a. CTL[0] is "Tristate"  "while the bootloader is exe... Show More
BrSc_4720546
I am trying to read from a Mfi chip through i2c using the FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit. The transaction fails. I attached a scope capture showing a rea... Show More
Feitong
Here is the thing that I 've bought an CYUSB3KIT-003,and I used it in slave fifo mode.  I used FLAGA and set it to gpio_21. As I understand it, gpio_2... Show More
Philip
Hello, I'd like to test a custom module which is CSI-2 serial data output (MIPI 2lnae 960 Mbps/lane, D-PHY spec. ver. 1.2 compliant). is it possible t... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.