Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

mapper
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,   I want to use a jlink to debug my application. Currently I am interested on the values of requests sent from the host application, therefore ... Show More
okhajut
The FX3 is among the flagship products for Cypress. However, so far I have only found a single development for it which is a very basic board, surpris... Show More
e_drouin
Hi, I have a problem with the connection between a USB3 chip and an FPGA. The chip is the CYUSB301X or the EZ-USB FX3. We are using a GPIF-II connecti... Show More
xyphro
  Hi! We have a firmware based on AN75779 (UVC Bulk streaming). There are some adjustments to the actual image sensor. What we notice is, that sometim... Show More
jl46
FX3 GPIF
solved msg Solved
Hello, I've previously inquired in this forum regarding GPIO sampling synchronous to some other signals with the following timing diagram: Luckily, s... Show More
okhajut
My investigation so far into windows drivers is that, it is a highly arcane field with little information available on the internet. Writing drivers w... Show More
ES-LL
Hi,  I need to include a CYUSB3ACC-005 FMC Interconnect Board  in a CAD assembly that I'm creating. Is there a model or a detailed drawing available? ... Show More
Anup

We want to use CYUSB3KIT-003 for RHEL host. So any driver support is available for same. 

Ivan_Lee
  Customer uses CX3 as UVC USB controller and run on Android platform. The problem is that the libuvc driver can’t parsing the frame EOF correctly due... Show More
Adamk123

Hi,

Is there any way to disable SSC on FX3 ? 

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.