Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

HuYa_4249091
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I refer "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\uac_examples" to create a UAC device on FX3, and it can be recognized by Windo... Show More
HuEl_264296
Hi, I am using a CX3 to bridge a MIPI camera to USB. The CX3 is booting from SPI FLASH.  There is no external I2C device connected. In that case, do I... Show More
SimonP
Hello, I am trying to configure my MIPI interface for camera AR0522 using the  CX3 MIPI Receiver Configuration. I created a new CX3 project and filled... Show More
wyw
I use FX3 to make a composite device(uvc+uac+cdc-acm),the descriptor of CDC-ACM reference to project of UsbUart,application is user defined,fx3 usbuar... Show More
Divya_y
Hi,I have been working on the given example for UVC packetsHow to Implement an Image Sensor Interface Using EZ-USB FX3 in a USB Video Class (UVC) Framework (cypress.com)... Show More
bai
Hi, What I can achieve now is to use PCLK,FV,HV,Data[0:7] to achieve UVC, but I now want to use FX3 to output DE,PCLK,FV,HV to HDMI chip. So my questi... Show More
NXTY_Nagata
Hi, Could you tell me about meaning of "length matching 500mils"? AN70707 describes the following recommendation." It is recommended that all lines on... Show More
TamirEll
Hi there, In another post, you posted an application which communicated with an extension unit of a device: https://community.cypress.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/UVC-Extension-unit/m-p/42606#M1647... Show More
HamburgSteak
Hi. I'm learning about GPIF-II State Machine. But I have some questions about state machine. First is start order of state machine. As you can see in ... Show More
JoNe_4646056
Using the FX3...HiCan a device get some message (bits) from HOST during enumeration? For example, can the device identify the HOST OS..Note that the H... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.