Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Dear All,                  We use Cypress FX3 machine vision products designed and requires the use of USB3 Vision agreements. I use the example provi... Show More
rossihwang
Hardware host: PC, ubuntu 20.04 slave: sg130gs(1280*720, YUYV, 30fps) + fpga(spartan 6) + cyusb3014, isochronous mode Problem Can't open t... Show More
Anonymous
who can give me some information about the CyU3PI2cSendCommand?    I read the Doc "FX3APIGuide",but i was confused about the CyU3PI2cSendCommand.    a... Show More
Anonymous
Now, I think about FX3 device with Windows 10 IoT. Windows OS device driver had been released. http://japan.cypress.com/knowledge-base-article/drivers-ez-usb-fx1-fx2lp-and-fx3-kba94413... Show More
ZaTu_4258396
Thank you for the KBA. I realized that the period needed to be adjusted in order for this to function correctly. It was set to 66ms.Now how do I get t... Show More
arnova2
According to the documentation ("Designing with the EZ-USB FX3 Slave FIFO Interface"), the propagation delay for the (watermark/ready) flags from the ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, i need to be able to stream monochrome data from my MT9M001 sensor to somputer. I have CYUSB3KIT-003, and i made small board for MT9M001, just... Show More
cam
I am wanting to probe the VSYNC_test on the Denebola board but it is not clear where it is located.Can you please share the location? Show More
Anonymous
Hello,        Will source code for Cyusb3.sys be made available? I want to modify source code to add or remove some feather from driver.        best, ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I am designing a FX3 board with Spartan 6 FPGA.    My question is: "Do I need 22 Ohm termination resistors on GPIF 2 interface".    I couldn... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.