Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
If we want to have an NDA with OmniVision,in order to get the source code of registers configuration for OV5640, what should we do?    Do we need to f... Show More
Anonymous
In the "Digital I/Os" section on page 13 of the CYUSB3014 datasheet there is a statement that the I/O pins can be configured via firmware to be trista... Show More
prchc_3505471
Hi All,Can anyone pinpoint because of what it might occur following described behavior ?We are using FX3 (USB3.0) chip which gets connected with Linux... Show More
MaXi_1246331
I test and try to understand the code of slave FIFO application AN65974. I have a question: What binds the endpont with the created DMA channels? In t... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I have installed mac version of FX3 SDK following the official procedure. But I can't run the eclipse since the Jave version mismach.          ... Show More
KoHe_4253006
Hi,I now tried opening the default config file "yuv422_ov5640.cycx" and opening a newly created config file on several different PCs. I also tried it ... Show More
Anonymous
I have CX3RDK kit with OV7251 sensor. OV7251 is VGA and Black and white ( RAW10 bit)    I added ov7251 init code for I2C write. I2C write is good, bec... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,  I am trying to connect the OV8865 camera sensor to the e-con CX3 Denebola board.  The I2C seems to through an error 74: "CY_U3P_ERROR_FAILURE,/**... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,     I have been trying to understand the UART call back mechanism. (RX_DATA , RX_DONE , TX_DONE events). I couldn't completely get an idea abo... Show More
jyancat

I need the updated files for the USB-C GX3 reference design as they are too old to be imported into Eagle.

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.