Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
GrCa_1363456
USB superspeed peripherals
Does Infineon provide the Verilog or VHDL that would go on the Xilinx FPGA to support the CYUSB3035?I searched through the FX3 webpage and related lin... Show More
frankchen
Hi, I am working on a project which uses FX3 to implement video application. Basically the device works fine. But when it is connected to USB 2.0 port... Show More
Ash
Hi, I have interfaced the camera sensor to FX3 board. The output data is in the YUV2 format (as default in AN75779). I want to display the data in RAW... Show More
Will_lee

之前有用过 32bits 数据 + UART的工作模式,现在想使用32bits数据 + I2C的模式,将 useI2C =CyTrue 就可以实现吗?I2C的数据也是通过电脑端的 虚拟串口向下发送数据吗?

BoeufHomard
Hello, I'm currently discovering the EZ-USB development kit along with the CPLD board, following the SuperSpeed Device Design By Example book, and I w... Show More
EliW
Hi,   I want the FX3 to Boot in bootloader mode so I'm using "Fx3BootAppGcc" project, I also want him to boot in SSC disable. I'm trying to add the fu... Show More
rossihwang
Hardware host: tinker board 2s(rk3399),kernel 5.13 slave: sg130gs(1280*720, YUYV, 30fps) + fpga(spartan 6) + cyusb3014, isochronous mode Pro... Show More
Sergey
Hello, We are facing an issue, that bulk IN data streaming hangs on CYUSB3KIT-001 DevKit (and other our devices base on FX3) connected to USB host con... Show More
kcnishio3
Greetings, I was wondering anybody encountered this failure: "Error, "Write failed. Aborting" while programming the firmware to the particular eMMC de... Show More
Ash
Hi, I am working on interfacing ov7670 with CYUSB3KIT-003 as per this blog: https://www.circuitvalley.com/2019/12/diy-cypress-fx3-usb3-usb-3-uvc-camera-ov7670.html?showComment=1638868010788#c6525421354026482197... Show More