Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

aleb_4846776
USB superspeed peripherals
I am using CYUSB2014-BZXC microcontroller and configured the microcontroller to boot from SPI Flash with usb fallback. When I program the device RAM ,... Show More
Subhash42
Hello, I'm writing a code on DFU  for FX3,then I got stuck with a process named DETACH-ATTACH sequence, what is DETACH-ATTCAH sequence and how to impl... Show More
cho0130
I did the GPIF interface test through "SlaveFifoSync" Example Code. The DMA size of FX3 was set to 16384 and the count was set to 6. The FPGA sent 163... Show More
AMi
Hello, I have bought the book and CYUSB3KIT-003, but I can't find the example software projects that the book is referring to. Where could I find file... Show More
Anup
Dear All,   We are using CYUSB3KIT-003 development kit and we want to add file system (FAT) to the device. So that it will detect as device when we co... Show More
EvEv_2610591
I have Olimex ARM-USB-OCD-H debuger and I want to debug FX3 device placed on my DevBoard. I use Cypress EZ USB Suite.I installed OpenOCD 0.6.1 as in t... Show More
itayc
Hi,   I'm looking for a contractor to develop a driver to run On-Semi AR0144 image sensor over FX3. Will pay for that of course. Developer must have p... Show More
juan_cab
Hi, I have a question about EZ-USB® GX3™ Hardware Design Guidelines file. I'm reading the document, and I have found this:   I have searched the EEPR... Show More
Ascs_4819156
Dear Sir, I am using CYUSB3014 to develop a camera. Now it works normally at USB3.0 mode. But if I connect it to the USB2.0 port, it does not work wel... Show More
EliW
Hello, Board : CYUSB3KIT - 003 I'm trying to test my DUT(Device under test) machine with lower packet size then 1024 with the FX3 board and the "USBIn... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.