Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

wyw
USB superspeed peripherals
I use uac2.0 in FX3,download firmware to board,my PC(windows10 20H2) device manager dispaly audio device of FX3,but corresponding driver was not insta... Show More
skennyg123
I am trying to configure my device to output higher resolutions speeds at USB2.0/high speed. Specifically 720p at 30 FPS. I believe there should be en... Show More
MaG
Dear Sir or Madame,   we are currently developing an application in which we are using a panasonic active optical converter (AOC). The AOC however is ... Show More
NoAr_1540581
Hello For cutomer's products using CYUSB3610-68LTXC, driver software for Windows 10 is currently provided.Are there any plans to update the driver (ex... Show More
Ascs_4819156
Hi Everyone, I have a special demand. Now I am using CYUSB3014 to develop the product.  And it could work normally. But I noticed a small problem. Aft... Show More
dgrierms
Hello, for our application we would like to use USB virtual com port to send/receive status messages with FX3s. My understanding is that I will need a... Show More
ViKu_2048416
Hi,I am using FX3 in our project, in which I read Unique ID of FX3 with CyU3PReadDeviceRegisters() API. The address I am using is 0xE0055010 to read t... Show More
itayc
Hi, I'm looking for reference code to run MIPI interface of the AR0144 Demo 3 Head board with FX3. Will appreciate any assistance. Thanks, Itay Cohen Show More
mcn
Any additional details (or even a working example) would be helpful. Do we need to set DDR_MODE and DLE_PRESENT? Could we also DR_DATA at DDR?  Show More
Anonymous
Dear All,                  We use Cypress FX3 machine vision products designed and requires the use of USB3 Vision agreements. I use the example provi... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.