Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

NoAr_1540581
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello Please tell me about the pin status of G7 (FLAGA). Target parts: CYUSB3014-BZXI (FX3)FX3 mode: SlaveFIFOTarget pin: G7 (FLAGA)Phenomenon: After ... Show More
GergelySimon
Hi there, We are seeing an issue with our design that is very similar to Solved: CYUSB3014 freezes during Slave FIFO transfer - Infineon Developer Community... Show More
SuWa_3337731
Cypress Semiconductor (now Infineon Technologies) used to publish USB product roadmap. As per the last roadmap published in early 2021,  FX3G2 was add... Show More
ThAl_4704151
Hello. I had the inf file set up such that it runs a script that loads an image from a certain directory onto my FX3 chip as described in CyUSB.pdf. T... Show More
gean_3054931
fx3s timer
solved msg Solved

Hi,

How to generate one mili second using timer in fx3s?

thank you...

AKS
Hello. I am using FX3 board for my development work and I flash the image to board via USB boot so far. I need to flash the firmware each time when I ... Show More
Bruno
Hello, In order not to have to pass again the MS certification (WHQL), I would like to use the Cypress Driver Resell procedure for our USB device usin... Show More
nipo_3090066
Hi, I try to use JTAG to do on-line update of FX3 firmware (to ram directly). For this, I have working implementations, both with custom and with Open... Show More
JaKo_4554081
Hi,   We have an application with custom sensor based on AN75779. We have tested multiple resolutions (720p, 1080p and VGA) - everything is working as... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.