Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

jayesh_joshi
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi All, We are using CYUSB3065-BZXC in our design.  Our hardware team has replaced the Micro-B SuperSpeed plug with a USB-C connector. In an earlier d... Show More
user_1484456
A product is designed on USB3014 to be multi-functional device. it has two USB interface,  one of them is for video, and another is for input. the vid... Show More
user_1484456
A product is designed on USB3014 to be multi-functional device. it has two USB interface,  one of them is for video, and another is for input. the vid... Show More
kcc
I use FX3 Evalutation Kit "CYUSB3KIT-003" and its sample project "cyfxuvc_an75779". How can I change the string that is displayed on device manager or... Show More
AKS
When I connect FX3 to USB3.0 win10, it detect with failed "Unknown USB device (Configuration Descriptor Request Failed)". I tried to update the driver... Show More
wyw
I configured GPIF II as 5 bit slave FIFO by GPIF II Designer,and data width is 32bit,PCLK 100MHz,FLAGA is Current_Thread_DMA_Ready,FLAGB is Current_Th... Show More
Sylvia
Hi,  I use CYUSB3014. I am studying how to write firmware corresponding to UVC. I want to ask that should I use the pin number (LV, FV) just like UVC_... Show More
mgiacomelli
I recently bought a new Windows 10 PC for doing FX3 development.  Previously I was using the modified 1.2.3.25 CYUSB3 to enable > 4MB buffers.  Howeve... Show More
E_521156
gpif event
solved msg Solved
Hi, I added LD_ctrl_count and used count_ctrl in my GPIF state machine. Then I used the CYU3P_GPIF_EVT_CTRL_COUNTER in a callback in firmware applicat... Show More
ianmaw
We have a system where several hubs and downstream USB switches are used. The hubs is a CYUSB3314-88LTXI. The specification seems to require capacitor... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.