Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

GiMU_801241
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi We are currently using 6 endpoints.   F/W :  #define CY_FX_NUMBER_OF_ADDR_LINES 3 As shown in the figure below, if you use 5 endpoints, it works no... Show More
AKS
Hello. as per the documentation, I found that FX3 only support YUY2 output format to display the image data. Is it possible to get the out put data in... Show More
anilsutej
Hi,   We want to load the .img file into EEPROM using I2C lines from FPGA. We dont want to use the control center to upload the EEPROM. We cannot use ... Show More
tomandjerry
I can't download SuperSpeedExplorerKitSetup_RevSS.exe from page https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/evaluation-boards/cyusb3kit-003/ the link redi... Show More
Sylvia
Hello, I read the annotation of the functions in cyu3os.h file. But I still have some questions about them. I use CyU3PThreadCreate to create new app... Show More
masa_xyz
HELLO!! How can I check the silicon revision of CYUSB3014? Marking information?Get it via API?   Please help me. Show More
user_4313511
I use the cypress example firmware slfifosync.c and cypress software streamer to test usb3.0 transmission speed,the test result is about 195MByte/s,bu... Show More
LBence91
Hello,  I have a UVC firmware based on the AN75779. I want to to set the sensor properties during operation, and for that I modified the Processing Un... Show More
Sag
Hey, we designed a small board with CX3.I'll be happy to get a review on the schematics and layout, especially on the USB super speed lines and the MI... Show More
Miquel
Hello all, I need to send USB requests to my FX3 device and I would like to use python. I have a video streaming application based in the cypress firm... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.