Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

HamburgSteak
USB superspeed peripherals

Hi, I have a question with CX3.

Does SPI support 3-wire communication in CX3?

fdelaplace
Hello, I’d like to be able with Visual Studio 2022 to compile the project fwdownload_fx3 included in EZ-USB™ FX3 SDK for Windows (x32) (exe) 1.3.4. Th... Show More
DiDi_4439146
I have a USB2 HID device, when I do CyU3PUsbDoRemoteWakeup(); it does not wake up the computer in sleep mode. I see that the status is SUCCESS, but th... Show More
DiDi_4439146
I have a USB HID device that I want to wake up when the computer wakes up. How do I check when the computer wakes up? Is there an event produced? I ca... Show More
MaXi_1246331
I have a  camera that transfer data using USB3.0 interface. Which series of device can be used for the purpose? If the device is not only used to rece... Show More
MaXi_1246331

Could any series of peripheral device be the host and communicate other USB 3.0 equipment?

ThAl_4704151
I'm trying to write an application to format the logs I have coming out of my FX3. Basically, every time a CyUSB device attaches, we create a new thre... Show More
Flute
My developer board is directly connect to host, I want to burning a image into my developer board. I use USB control center that provided by FX3 SDK s... Show More
IzMa_4105896
We are using an CYUSB3014 FX3 for a sync slave FIFO that communicates over a CY_U3P_DMA_TYPE_AUTO channel to a USB serial interface.  After setting up... Show More
jodec_1315621
Hi, I've configured FLAGA to be Empty/Not Empty for Thread 0 during a read and Full/Not Full during a write.  The timing diagrams in the "Designing wi... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.