Announcements

Register now for the most anticipated Asia Pacific Power Seminar 2022

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
user_4683771
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello all, I have a custom FX3 board with S25FS064S. I programmed the spi flash via control center. I changed the PMODE[0:2] 11F to 1F0 to enable boot... Show More
jzimmerman
Hello all  I am currently attempting to automate and a plug-in to the Cypress EZ USB Suite this is an older IDE  version 2012  I keep getting a popup ... Show More
user_4790841
Hi Cypress forum, I want to test the UsbUart code example provided in the FX3 examples (EZ-USB FX3 SDK/1.3/firmware/serialif_examples/cyfxusbuart). I'... Show More
SimonG4ELI
Hi All, I'm feeling very stupid asking this question, here goes. I'm using Visual Studio 2019, have used the functions in CyAPI.lib without any proble... Show More
Ascs_4819156
Dear sir, I am debugging the CY3014. Now the firmware is stream example, and I also enable the CDC. When I tring to control it in control center, I go... Show More
jzimmerman
Hello all  i am currently trying to automate the build and compile of the Cypress EZ USB IDE and 3 associated projects.  At present I can open the IDE... Show More
yxx0803
Hello, There is a question that shows in UART debug.CyU3PSetEpConfig failed, Error code = 77. I modify the routine named USBIsochloopAuto.My destinati... Show More
vnevare
The cy7c1062dv33 was used on the CYUSB3KIT-003 board that I have used and tested with. Now I am trying to develop my own board and the SRAM IC is obso... Show More
KeWa_2323766
We are using FX3 with a hub. Hub can power the downstream VBUS with 12VDC. There is 12V/5V DC/DC converter on the FX3 board. So, the power network wou... Show More
kir_4703346
USB3CV test fails with following error, When uncompressed format Y16 or Y8 used. INFO Uncompressed Video Format Descriptor guidFormat is not a recogni... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.