Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

lu_xiongbin
USB superspeed peripherals
If I need to use multiple endpoints of fx3, should I use them in order? That means I should use ep1, then ep2, ep3, and so on. Can I not use ep2, inst... Show More
LeoChen
Hi, I am working with a sensor at 1280x720@30fps YUV422_8 output, I want to use 24bit-bus to transfer data. But when I set up this project, I found th... Show More
rahul_gs
Hi all, I want to interface two 800x800, 60 fps sensors with MIPI output in stereo mode and convert it to USB 3.0. Kindly let me know whether it's pos... Show More
Rakesh
Dear infineon team,  I am trying to port my old code build using 1.3.1 SDK to 1.3.4 SDK. I faced a problem during I2C communication. I was sending som... Show More
Nzagone
Hello Infineon, I am currently learning to work with the EZ-USB FX3 kit and trying to implement some UART messages to follow the execution of my progr... Show More
Subhash24
Hello,          Can anyone tell me what is the starting address of CX3 and what its size, I searched in Technical reference and Datasheet, but I could... Show More
Subhash24
Hello,             I'm using the Denebola kit, which is based on CX3, I want to see my Denebola kit as device and bootloader simultaneously when it go... Show More
Zenith
I have two FX3 Usb3 devices. and I am developing by referring to the Api manuals and source provided in the SDK. But it doesn't work as expected.Here'... Show More
DiDi_4439146
Hi,I understand that when using a 19.2 or 38.4 MHz clock, the system clock frequency will be 384 MHz.When using a 26 or 52 MHz clock, the system clock... Show More
TaPhys
Hi all, I decided the example I'd like to follow through is the back to back master/slave as outlined in AN87216 . The AN states on page 1 "Firmware s... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.