Image Sensor Interface

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everybody, i am midrel. 

I am working on interface between an image sensor and FX3. I'm using the example about this but in pdf file AN75779 page 28 we must complete function SensorScaling_HD720p_30fps in sensor.c file because it is empty.

something like that,

/* Function to set the image sensor in HD720 streaming mode. */
void SensorScaling_HD720p_30fps(void) {
/*    Populate particular sensor control commands that will setup the image sensor to stream
    1280 * 720 at 30 FPS in this function.
 */
    return;

I understand that I must put informations about resolution or others things but where could I take "image sensor-specific configuration commands" ?

Thanks to help me !!

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

The image sensor you use must be configured using commands explained in the sensor's datasheet. These commands differ from sensor to sensor and so are not used in the function.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

So, datasheet of my image sensor give me specifics commands to configure it.

I used the same image sensor (MT9M0 from aptina) in the project AN75779 but where can I see this informations please ? 

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

I cannot find datasheet for your sensor, when the required mode cannot be used, try to run in VGA mode 640x480/30fps

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

If you want the original source code along with the register values of sensor (MT9M114), you should have an NDA signed with Aptina.

Once you get this done, contact the Cypress Tech Support for the source code.

To request an NDA from Aptina, go to this link: https://www.aptina.com/how_to_buy/sales_support.jsp

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes