CyAPI.lib error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
carlos_solano
Level 1
Level 1
First like given First reply posted First question asked

I am a new programmer, and am learning about the FX3 through the SuperSpeed Device Design by Examble book, currently i am trying to replicate the visual studio examples coverered in chapter 7 using the CyAPI.lib library to develop host aplications, but i cant seem to compile them in visual studio community 2022, i keep getting the same error and im not sure wether  im not linking the library properly or missing something else. i attached a screenshot of said error, can someone help me with this? please and thank you.

p.d. i am using windows 10

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

LNK1107 can occur if a file passed to the linker or related tools is corrupt. To resolve this issue, rebuild the file or you can use the .lib file of the FX3 SDK (Path: FX3 SDK Installation Path\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\library\cpp\lib) and copy to the location set in the project configuration

Regards,
Rashi

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

LNK1107 can occur if a file passed to the linker or related tools is corrupt. To resolve this issue, rebuild the file or you can use the .lib file of the FX3 SDK (Path: FX3 SDK Installation Path\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\library\cpp\lib) and copy to the location set in the project configuration

Regards,
Rashi
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
carlos_solano
Level 1
Level 1
First like given First reply posted First question asked

thank you, i think this solved my initial issue, however i am getting a new error in relation to a .obj file that is part of the project, do you happen to know what might be causing this?

0 Likes

Hello,

Glad to hear that the issue was resolved!

Please refer to this KBA https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/CyAPI-lib-CyAPI-obj-Error-LNK2019-Unresolv... 

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes