Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I wrote tech support two days ago and got no answers, so hopefully someone else has run into this and can help me.    First problem is the firmware ap... Show More
Anonymous
Windows 7 64  68013a 128 pin on a custom board with no eeprom CYUSB.sys and CYUSB.inf, INC and LIB files are from CyConsole 3.4.6      The board enume... Show More
Anonymous
In the datasheet, command write example doesn't say anything about SLWR line. But at the the timing diagrams (Figure 11-4. Command Asynchronous Write ... Show More
Anonymous
I wonder how to erase a flash with bad firmware downloaded to it?  I am using CY3686 (CY7c68033's EVM) for testing; and obviously downloaded a buggy f... Show More
Anonymous
Hi I am using cypress cy7c68013a-100a and driver cyusb.sys in "Cypress Suite USB 3.4.6" for win 7 in wlh folder. and change .inf file (my .inf is att... Show More
Anonymous
We are using the bulk loop fifo example with a few modifications with the cy7c68013a 56 pin FX2LP.    The states are as follows:    GPIO PA2 is used t... Show More
Anonymous
Could someone help with the GPIFTCB setting found in the CY3686 firmware?  I am new to cypress programming and studying the CY3686FW for use with CY7C... Show More
Anonymous
I am totally confused about REVCTL and AUTOOUT. I have an FX2LP with a CPLD connected to the external fifo pins. The CPLD does nothing right now, but ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello everybody         i am new here and this is my first post so please be patient with me.         I am using fx2lp (cy7c60813A) for transfering im... Show More
Anonymous
HI    descreption:    I fill ep2 with 512 bytes with value of 05 using "cypress usb console" and "my own VS2008 program". it successfully writes data ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.