Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi,    My question is respect to the timing diagrams provided in section 9.6 of the Cypress CY7C68013 FX2 datasheet.  Basically, for an internally sou... Show More
Anonymous
Hi there,         I am trying to transfer large files(larger than 1MB) with fx2lp.  Actually, I just followed AN61345(Implementing an FX2LP™-FPGA Inte... Show More
Anonymous
Hi-    I'm working with an FX2LP EZ-USB development kit.  I'm using VS2010 in an MFC C++ project, via cyapi.lib.  I have a question about XFerData() o... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,everyone!         I am using GPIF write waveform to send less than 512 bytes data block.    I referenced Knowledge Base Article "NextData/Activa... Show More
Anonymous
In AN63787 http://www.cypress.com/?docID=34260, it describes how to source and commit an packet by GPIF manual IN mode.         It set the GPIFTCB to ... Show More
Anonymous
Does anyone know if CCyUSBDevice is thread safe?    For instance, can I call XFerData() on two different endpoints from the same CCyUSBDevice from two... Show More
Anonymous
In my application software,why after I download the firmware the transfers are all failed?    in my application software, I download the firmware on t... Show More
Anonymous
http://www.cypress.com/?rID=61675 Check it out    Cheers,    Anand Show More
Anonymous
 I read 153600-byte data from external FIFO using GPIF FIFO read mode.    And now I want to modify my 76800-77024 (1024 bytes) data into 0xFF.     The... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.