Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi    I have a problem with CY7C68013A. This is the third time that my usb controller was failed and Be destroyed. I really dont know the reason. Whil... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         I would like to support multiple alternate settings for my ISO endpoind.    The question: how can I catch the standard request, in order t... Show More
Anonymous
Dear all,    Is that possible the CY7C68013 run a firmware larger than 8KB/16KB? How to compile large firmware code of the CY7C68013 under Keil C envi... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I need to work on CY7C68013A usb high speed micro controller. I am designing my own hardware for small test applications initially, hence I do... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am using FX2LP in slave fifo mode for USB integration with the FPGA on a custom board. The USB controller works fine for small to medium tran... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I have a USB device designed out of Cy7C680-13A usb high speed controller. The design uses an EEPROM IC to store the device firmware. The addr... Show More
Anonymous
Hi.    Recently I designed a small usb key using the CYC68023 IC (marked in the package silkscreen). When I plug it to the usb port in windows 7 it ap... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello, I am currently working through Application Note 56377, and I am having some difficulty in setting up the USB drivers for the vendor and produc... Show More
Anonymous
 hi,    I am using Win7 + Suite USB 3.4.7 + 68013A PVX 56 + slave FIFO + (FPGA) Cyclone II,    I use CyConsole input" 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9" , to EP2 , bu... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi    I setup the transfer using the auto-out mode. Everything the PC sends to the device is transferred using GPIF transfer.    Unfortunately, I nee... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.