Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hello!    I have a question:I developed interface with CY7C64713 -56 pin.I ordered delivery processor by Farnell.Farnell delivered CY7C68013-56 pin.m... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!    I have a question:I developed interface with CY7C64713 -56 pin.I ordered delivery processor by Farnell.Farnell delivered CY7C68013-56 pin.m... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi, god.    I met a problem with devices of cy7c68013a-100axc and 24lc32.    I wrote a firmware and got two formats: .hex and .iic. After xxx.hex loa... Show More
Anonymous
 I will try this out shortly, but want to know if support the the (USB2UART) chip in the subject line is supported in the standard USB "serial" device... Show More
Anonymous
Has anyone used feedback endpoints on a FX2LP and can post an example.    Thanks    Jon Show More
Anonymous
Hi    i have problem that it's seem like power.         When i working fx2lp board and fpga board.    So i connect with both board  for slave fifo wor... Show More
Anonymous
 I am using a FX2LP that sets endpoint 6 to IN. The data is coming from an FPGA connected to the FIFOs of the FX2LP. Is there a way to determine when ... Show More
Anonymous
I am using a cy68013. How can I configure the controller to work in high speed mode?. I have read in the datasheet that,at the first negotiations betw... Show More
Anonymous
Hello Cypress Developers Team,     I found a bug in the file i2c_rw.c which contains the I2C read and write functions used by the framework users.    ... Show More
Anonymous
 I have a FX2LP design with a set of descriptors to create a USB audio device. The device implements a speaker, so I have a USB streaming input and a ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.