Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

qiwec_297866
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 Hello!       I used the slave fifo mode to transfer data from 68013A to cpld, and used the BeginDataXfer function. While I fill the buffer with {22 2... Show More
Anonymous
CY7C68013A is used for I2C communication on my board,  the maximum I2C requency is 400kHz in the datasheet, I wonder whether CY7C68013A can support 1M... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi      I used cy7c68013a to develope my product, and enabled its' CyScript feature to Execute a script at start-up, and i modify my driver's inf fil... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi~      when I used cy68013a in my product ,i modifed the CYUSB3.inf file used my own PID and VID, i used two PIDs to enable the device to execute a... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi~        I used cy7c68013a on my board.  I modifed the CYUSB3.inf file used my own PID and VID, i used two PIDs to enable the device to execute a s... Show More
Anonymous
Good afternoon all,    Can anyone please tell me how to load .iic file into the EEPROM which is used in xilinx platform cable usb ii?     We tried for... Show More
Anonymous
   Hi ~       It is ok that CY68013A is connected to Win7/XP . When CY68013A is connected to Win8, Device Manager on win8 doesn't show up anything. Bu... Show More
Anonymous
Cy7c68013A
solved msg Solved
Good morning all,    Why the cypress (cy7c68013A - 56/100/128) which is used in xilinx platform cable usb/usb ii is detected by cypress control center... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    How can I get EZ-USB FX2 drivers for windows 7?    Let me know.    thanks in advance,    --Sarath. Show More
Anonymous
Good afternoon all,    Can anybody please tell me how to read the stored data from external EEProm of cypress which is used in xilinx platform cable u... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.