Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
NoAr_1540581
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hello AN15456-Guide to a Successful EZ-USB® FX 2LP ™ Hardware Design for 3.3 testing below They are thinking of checking the operation on the board eq... Show More
r_shivakumar
Hi, I was able to use CyUsb.dll in C# project and successfully communicate with FX2LP device. I would like to know the steps to communicate with FX2LP... Show More
Mitchell_shen
We are use CY7C65211 on our system. But our system has low power requirement for USB ports. Does CY7C65211 meet below mention of LPM & BESL support? ... Show More
ubs1

Hi,

Any timer effect on data transfer bandwidth?.

zheng
你好,上面是我模仿an58764设计的CDC系统,我已经能正常通信。但是我仍然有一个问题没有解决,请帮忙解答,谢谢。 以前在这里提问过了,但是可能因为语言表达问题,没办法把自己的问题说清楚,以至于没有得到满意的答复。 https://community.infineon.com/t5/USB-low-full-high-speed/About-CDC-and-endpoint/m-p/325304#M10106... Show More
Aniket_
Hello,       As per KBA89285 I found these register address  0xE507 to 0xE50C holds unique id but I am getting same id for each  Cypress FX2LP control... Show More
anne_4609456
Hello. I need to program CY7C64315 using just USB connector (D+ and D-). Is it possible to connect ISSP DATA (P1_0) and ISSP CLOCK (P1_1) to USB line ... Show More
anne_4609456
Is there any USB microcontroller Full Speed at Cypress family where I can use the D+ and D- to program the firmware into the chip? I need just 4 digit... Show More
fzhang
Hi, We intended to configure CY7C65213  as self-powered mode. Other than the schematic connection shown below, the datasheet also says "Using the conf... Show More
DeCh_4514661
Hello Cypress, Could you please advise how I can identify SBC0/SBC1 of cy7c65216D if both of them are set as I2C? I am using linux C++ cyusbserial API... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.
Top liked authors