Announcements

Register now for the most anticipated Asia Pacific Power Seminar 2022

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 hello, i am trying to build the example firmware(FX2 to extsync FIFO) that came with application note AN66806,i opened the 'uv2 file in keil software... Show More
Anonymous
hi    i want send data from fpga to pc with maximum rate.i use this vhdl code & FX2LP frimware slave fifo mode          //////////////////////FX2LP f... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello,    I have a few questions about the interupt endpoint. Here is my current setup:    I have my FX2LP configured like so: Slave FIFO Mode EP2: O... Show More
Anonymous
 The difference between synchronous api and asynchronous api approch                         i have one thing ask you about cyapi.                   ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi          This is some weird situation.     When i receive data from fx2lp, i use windows pc application made by myself. (as is pc)    That made c+... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,  I'm trying to interface a Cypress EZ-USB FX2LP to an Altera FPGA and I was wondering what standard the IOs (PA,PB,PC,PD,PE) of the Cypress chip... Show More
Anonymous
 i have write a  firmware, and use the kneil 4 to compile it, when output, i use the command as below:        Hex2bix.exe -i  -o bulktogpif.iic bulkto... Show More
Anonymous
 i have write a  firmware, and use the kneil 4 to compile it, when output, i use the command as below:        Hex2bix.exe -i  -o bulktogpif.iic bulkto... Show More
Anonymous
Hi.  I'm using the DE2-115 FPGA.  I'm trying to write my own firmware for the CY7C67200.  I finished writing for the ISP1362 and then TerAsic changed ... Show More
Anonymous
 I have made a board about CY7C68013A without e2prom a few days ago, and I want to know whether it can work,  so i link it to computer, and  displays ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.