Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I am using the CyUSB.dll (v3.4.6) in C# and it works great when my build target is x86 but if it's x64 I get an OverflowException when I call USBDevic... Show More
Anonymous
hello. I used CYUSB2014-BZXC chip for getting data from GPIF.CYUSB2014-BZXC Booting mode is usb boot. and I did upgrade firmware with RAM modeThe conf... Show More
Anonymous
Hi whenever i used to program the eeprom (24lc128) on development kit FX2LP(CY3684) ,following error occur "EEPROM NOT ENABLED"  Is there any way to l... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    I'm using a CY7C68013a hi-speed USB interface chip.    According to the docs there are thee modes: Slave FIFO, GPIF Master, and Ports I/O  ... Show More
FrZa_2625781
Hi,Here and here and here and here and here , information can be found on the Utilization of the Unused GPIF Control Lines in Port Mode.The first one ... Show More
Anonymous
I need to interface 8 bit cmos camera to  USB HS 2.0 controller (Cy7C68013A 56-pin). The 16 line pin outs of the camera is mentioned (also attached). ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I'm facing a problem when install USB-Serial SDK to Windows 10 PC. Below are error message. Even I've installed Microsoft VC++ 2008 Redistributable... Show More
rasec_2385561

Can anyone recommend a HID testing tool that runs under Windows 7 ?

makrc_1991011
Hello,I'm trying to use a PSoC as a USB HID Single Touch Device. (PSoC 4200L with USB interface)I used the following Descriptor that works as a mouse ... Show More
user_1990676
Dear support,During the communication between the FX3 and the HOST (windows computer), I get an extra response packet from the FX3 (that is malformed ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.