Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
TeMa_2997106
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Earlier, I asked in the thread below if there was a Linux driver for VCP conversion.https://community.infineon.com/t5/USB-low-full-high-speed/CY7C65215A-VCP-support-for-Linux/m-p/327751#M10157... Show More
marcus
Hi Does the CY7C68013A provide a method for i2c stuck bus recovery?  i.e. if a device connected to the master is holding the SDA line low can the CY7C... Show More
nisac_4161771
Apparently the necessary driver to use the serial configuration utility is not supported under ARM Windows 11. Are there any plans to fix this? Show More
IMTU
HI,  I am designing custom C# program based on AN65209. I am using HSC-ADC-EVALCZ board from Analog Device which has CY7C68013A USB chip. My problem i... Show More
FrZa_2625781
Hi, in order to test something I use the CY7C68013A default settings with the built in alt interface 1. Now I want to also use entpoint 2 as an input ... Show More
Aniket_
Hello, I am getting different Unique Id for each FX2 controller if REVID register value is 1 but if  REVID register value is 4 than I am getting 0 as ... Show More
NoAr_1540581
Hello AN15456-Guide to a Successful EZ-USB® FX 2LP ™ Hardware Design for 3.3 testing below They are thinking of checking the operation on the board eq... Show More
zheng
你好,上面是我模仿an58764设计的CDC系统,我已经能正常通信。但是我仍然有一个问题没有解决,请帮忙解答,谢谢。 以前在这里提问过了,但是可能因为语言表达问题,没办法把自己的问题说清楚,以至于没有得到满意的答复。 https://community.infineon.com/t5/USB-low-full-high-speed/About-CDC-and-endpoint/m-p/325304#M10106... Show More
r_shivakumar
Hi, I was able to use CyUsb.dll in C# project and successfully communicate with FX2LP device. I would like to know the steps to communicate with FX2LP... Show More
ysjin13
Our charger product is using the Cypress USB-Serial communication module to connect charger to PC for communication. We used the Cypress drivers and a... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.
Top liked authors