Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Chris_Hawthorne
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I have created a device that takes data generated and returns it to the PC.  The data has a numbered sequence in it to allow us to know if we have dat... Show More
MaFa_974161
Hello,I have a question:why in CyUSB.dll you have to pass Byte array instead of OVERLAP structwhen call BeginDataXfer and/or FinishDataXfer ?This incr... Show More
Anonymous
Hello Everyone,I want to communicate with FPGA through FX2 USB using COM PORT. You can see my code( Virtual.c) down here, COM PORTis getting connected... Show More
gean_3054931
usb cdc class
solved msg Solved
Hello,I have implemented successfully cdc class in fx2lp firmware,i can recieve data from the fx2lp to pc(usb serial).how can i check baudrate in this... Show More
TeMa_2997106
I can't install CYUSB236 DVK software in my PC.When I try to install, CyInstaller is said , "Microsoft VC ++ 2008 Redistributable is not install".Howe... Show More
dasu_2655076
Hello, Cypress expert, I have a question about the EZ-USB FX2. I am using uVision Toolchain C51 compiler/Assembler Kit Version:9.56.0.0. after compile... Show More
Anonymous
hello ,           we are using the CDC Class in FX2LP to write data to port we want to set the baud rate more than 921600 when i referred the applicat... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I'm using CY7C68013A-56BAXC and I have a problem about heating issue of this device.Heating occured after device configured.What makes this device ... Show More
Anonymous
Good afternoon all,    Am trying to blink an led using fx2lp breakout board. We connected one led at pin portA.0. By keeping examples program as refer... Show More
Anonymous
Hi ,      We are using cypress USB products  .when we will connect to PC via USB and checked in Device manager  these devices comes under Universal se... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.