Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

docs_3756686
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hello!I am very new in this topic. I wrote a code that use FIFO slave auto in mode and it will get data from FPGA. The FPGA code is not ready yet, how... Show More
docs_3756686
Hello!I write a firmware that communicate with Android through EP1. Somehow the firmware cannot receive the data, EP1OUTBC is always 0. Firmware to An... Show More
KyTr_1955226
Hi,I'm running into an issue with the cyusbserial USB Serial API. Specifically the CyI2cWrite function using an CY7C65211 USB to Serial bridge on the ... Show More
docs_3756686
I init the EPs with different config based on that 12 configs. However always get EP2 out bulk 512 double bufferEP6 in bulk 512 double bufferPlease he... Show More
NaMo_1534561
Hello,Can you provide a document describing USB I/O DC specification of CY8C65213A?Customers are developing board using CY8C65213A and they need to di... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I just installed Keil uVision 2 from CY3684Setup.exe. I get error "ERROR L250: CODE SIZE LIMIT IN RESTRICTED VERSION EXCEEDED" when I try to recom... Show More
Anonymous
A temperature-humidity sensor is connected by I2C master setting and a temperature-humidity sensor isn't sometimes seen by power supply on. The freque... Show More
BiBi_1928986
Using CY8KIT-049-4200 for music application.  -049 has a CY7C65211 USB-UART bridge chip.  The USB SDK appears to only provide standard baud rate confi... Show More
家宏黃
Hello,I have some problems about CY7C68013A.I have a project that must connect to FPGA and Linux with cy7c68013a.It was very successful when it came o... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I would like to enable Trigger On option in my application to read some data .Trigger input is connected to the PA0 of CY7c68013A  for TriggerOn... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.