Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

tostc_3976271
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I'm going off of these two examples:Interfacing FX2LP™ with Image Sensor – KBA95736USB2.0 Camera Interface Using FX2LP™ and Lattice CrossLink FPGA - KBA222479... Show More
hiyac_351831
DearI have a question about CY7C65211 Datasheet, Table 14 Serial Communication Block ConfigurationDocument Number: 001-82042 Rev. *J http://www.cypress.com/file/139886/download... Show More
mama_1614126
The CY7C65211 allows to configure two GPIOs as TXLED# and RXLED#. According to the datasheetTXLED# Drives LED during USB transmit,RXLED# Drives LED du... Show More
Anonymous
usb driver
solved msg Solved
hi I have a problem with cannot find a driver with my usb which is controll a turntable and probes.i had search "Software and Drivers" this page but s... Show More
HiMa_3794786
Hello, In order to use the CYPRESS product, CYUSB 3. SYS driver can be used as a commercial base by modifying CYUSB.inf?   If possible, where is the t... Show More
ShYa_3490236
Hi, Please give me advises for the below queries.1.As description in datasheet, I understand that CY7C65211 can operate as SPI master but need to modi... Show More
siac_2560096
Starting Stage  USB Detecting on Device ManagerSelect the *.hex File After Flash the .hex File USB Device not Detecting Show More
Anonymous
USBJmpTab.a51
solved msg Solved
hi,-I use the 68013a chip。To bulid a project ,I use the USBJmpTB.obj(size of 3kB) from the example project---bulkloop in my  uvision project,and it op... Show More
zist_3741556
Hello,I use latest version of cyusbserial.dll downloaded from http://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/usb-serial-software-development-kit... Show More
qiqic_2594061
like the official example (cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\application\c_sharp\streamer),i use the BulkEndPoint (begindataxfer waitforxfer finishdataxfer m... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.