ReadI2C Errors - DLP4710EVM-LC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DavideFabris
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

I am working with a DPM-E4750-LC by Texas Instruments. I have been able to compile and to work with the dlpc3479 examples of the DLPC-API-1.10, which is based on the x32 version of the CyUSBSerial library. While integrating the device in our products, I downloaded the x64 version of the CyUSBSerial library (link), since our products work in x64 configuration.

I am always able to write via the I2C. Whereas, I am sometimes getting errors while using the read commands (i.e. DLPC34XX_DUAL_ReadPatternOrderTableEntry, DLPC34XX_DUAL_ReadValidateExposureTime, and others).

The behaviour I get is rather strange: after turning on the projector, sometimes the errors appear, some others they do not. Moreover, even if the first read operation is successful, the following are not. I either get error code 6 or error code 17 from the errors enumeration in the CyUSBSerial library.

Also, while using the dlpc3479 examples with the x32 version of the library, the D66 led is turned on and it keeps being on. This does not happen with our software: the D66 led blinks once if and only if the read I2C errors do not show, it also never remains on.

I wanted to ask you if you have a solution to the problem, or if perhaps you already faced it.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Davide Maria Fabris

0 Likes
1 Solution
MallikaK_22
50 likes received 750 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Davide,

Kindly contact the chip's support community.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
MallikaK_22

Hi Davide,

Could you please let me know if your setup has any Infineon chips? If yes, which silicon are you using?

Regards,

Mallika

0 Likes

The device I am referring to is this one: https://www.ekbtechnologies.com/e-store/dlp-4750lc-2000-lumens-green-520nm-1080p-on-axis

I can not find any information related to the presence of an Infineon chip.

Regards,

Davide Maria

0 Likes
MallikaK_22

Hi Davide,

Kindly contact the chip's support community.

0 Likes