CY7C65215-32LTXIT Linux Configuration Tool

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I have Cypress CY7C65215-32LTXIT device. I would like to configure my device communication as I2C on GNU/LINUX. But I don't do this. There is "USB-Serial Configuration Utility" for Windows but not Linux.  Do you know "Configuration API" or software(utility) on Linux  for CY7C65215-32LTXIT?

0 Likes
9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

As of now there is no configuration utility available for linux. You need to configure the device in linux but afterwards can use the configured device with a linux machine.

Regards,

-Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes

HI, mady:

Here are some of my needs could you tell if it's doable?

1.   working as Two I2C

2.   need switch master and slave in application under Linux

3.  need to Configuring  this using Linux API not windows tool. (one time configuration might ok, but afterwards all Linux)

4.  is that possible to red and write some Flash area by I2C side. not USB side.

CY7C65215-32LTXIT Linux Configuration Tool

CY7C65215 - Programming the configuration flash

Thanks!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Firstly, thank you for answering my question. I opened the case about this issue. The Cypress answered that you could generate a .cyusbd file on windows, which could be flashed in the device in Linux using one other utility. But which utility should I use for flashing device on Linux and how can I do this? I use the device as a usb device.

Best Regards,

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great Post

0 Likes

Hi, still the same problem, need to config the device unter linux during automated mass production. 

Could you give me a program under linux which can do this? 

Regards Joerg

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi Jg_eizo ,

please take the attached folder for Linux USB Serial Utility Tool.

extract this folder and follow the steps given  in "Instructions to use the Command line utility in Linux" file .

Thank You 

Varun Narolkar

0 Likes

Hi  ,

Please tell me the password for decompression. Thank you very much.

0 Likes

Hi, 

I'm interested too.

Could you please share the password for the archive?

Thank you,

Stefano

0 Likes
narolkarvarun
5 likes given 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi stefano,

please use infineon as the password if not work then use cypress.

Thank you 

Varun Narolakr