Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
This forum text editor is quite broken in Chrome on my machine, by the way.    I uploaded the USBBulkSourceSink firmware to my FX3 dev board. I then r... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         I am working with USB FX3 with given example codes in application note AN65974. I am working for 16 bit GPIF interface with FPGA.  I am ab... Show More
Anonymous
I opened a support case about thisabout a week ago on invitation from a Cypress employee, but it has been completely ignored. The employee wrote to me... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I amusing Segger J-Link to debug the firmware. I followed the steps outlined in section 12.3 of Programmer's Manual but I end up with the foll... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I'm designing a usb device around the USB FX3. I have a few questions I hope contributors might be able to help me with:    1) In my application... Show More
Anonymous
Hi Everybody.    I lost my post, so i repost this question.         I'm using FX3 and GPIO Slave FIFO Interface with FPGA.    BulkOut Endpoint somtime... Show More
Anonymous
I made FX3 firmware for UVC over ISO endpoint on USB 3.0. It is working on Windows 8, Linux and MacOS, but doesn't work on Windows 7 (doesn't even sta... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello All,    What is the difference between EZ-USB® FX3S™ and EZ-USB FX3™?    Can I use EZ-USB FX3 development kit to evaluate the basic functionali... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello All,    What is the difference between EZ-USB® FX3S™ and EZ-USB FX3™?    Can I use EZ-USB FX3 development kit to evaluate the basic functionali... Show More
Anonymous
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.