Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I've been "exploring" the FX3 with the superspeed explorer kit. Pretty sweet so far, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it to run in... Show More
Anonymous
 hello, i use cyusb3014, streamer c#, usb3.0    i have good speed and no failure packets.    but when i connect usb-flash, streamer print all failure ... Show More
Anonymous
  Hello         I wrote post about SD clk several day ago (http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=167&rID=110967)    I head something of the thread, but... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    CyU3PUsbSendEp0Data has a race condition that can cause delays of 500ms per call, despite successful completion. I just wanted to discuss a... Show More
Anonymous
 I'm working with the FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit to try and send data to (and receive data from) an FPGA. I'm new to wkring with USB controllers, and... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi all,         I have a EZ-USB FX3 DVK, when I turned on the board with the USB Boot mode, I observed that the pin D2(I2S_SD) is toggling with aroun... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello    I need DSN file for FX3s FPGA Dev Board like "FX3_Validation_board.pdf" in  FX3 Software Development Kit.     But I can't find the file in C... Show More
Anonymous
Hello everyone,    We are designing an application to add SDCard boot support for the Cypress CyUSB301X chipset through a SPI bus (bitbang mode right ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello,    I am writing software that deals with a device that's under development. The device collects data for a period of time, which is programmab... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello    I use FX3s eveluation board to study USB 3.0 spec, But I have some wonder about  descriptors.    I think kind of ordering problem, but I can... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.