Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
What could be the reasons that cause a 16kB burst  bulk IN endpoint to NAK the request:    BulkInEndPt.XferData(buffer, 16kB)    I have 2 threads with... Show More
Anonymous
To whom it may concern,    I am trying to use the CMP_DATA action in multiple states in a GPIF II state machine (for Cypress FX3 USB). However, whenev... Show More
Anonymous
We are planning to develop custom board with cypress FX3 chip and FPGA. We are trying to implement FX3 synchronous slave fifo interface with FPGA.    ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello    I find UART on S1-Port in FX3S but I can't find how to configure S1-port.    Could you tell me some advice?? I use custom board based on FS3S... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am building an application that would transfer data via SPI to a device connected on SPI. To start, I am trying to transfer data between host... Show More
Anonymous
How do I integrate the GPIF II Designer app into EZ-USB-Suite under Windows: there is a button (and menu item) for it in the IDE, but it's grey-ed out... Show More
Anonymous
Dear sir, we are working with FX3 board.In that we use c# for application with CYusb.dll library. we always get the device as NULL when using “CyUSBDe... Show More
Anonymous
After rebooting a PC, I can't get a device count.     But I can see the device name at windows device manager.    How can I prevent this problem?  Show More
Anonymous
I've read through AN65974 regarding the Synchronous Slave FIFO mode, and the associated FPGA example design.  It seems like the examples cover the GPI... Show More
Anonymous
 I found that when I downloaded a new firmware to RAM by control center, there will be a vendor request 0xA0 sent to the firmware. If I process the re... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.