Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I have a design where I want to read some data from the Fx3 PPORT to an FPGA using the slave interface. I am using a 8-bit bus. I am finding that the ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,         I think 'FW_TRG' is very convenient.    But' there is only one of FW_TRG'.    When there are other ways to control from firmwares like... Show More
lechc_282591
Hello, I read through the posts about the I2C EEPROM bootloader in the forum. I am still not clear how to do this. My purpose is as following:        ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    FX3 CYUSB3014 programming RAM size 180KB, My code larger than 180KB,  How to slove it? Show More
Anonymous
When I try to use vsprintf() in USB EZ Suite I get this error (during link) ... undefined reference to `_sbrk'    SlaveFifoSync        line 0    C/C+... Show More
waxi_1305956
Hi,i am doing a project that use the GPIF II interface as the master to write and read data from  a SRAM.In my firmware project ,the DMA size is 512 a... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    Our firmware allows the host to configure the FX3 in a couple different ways.  In the default configuration, the host writes data to the GPI... Show More
Anonymous
I have a question about the CyAPI.lib and communication to the FX3. I understand that USB 3.0 splits bulk transfers into packets with payloads of 1024... Show More
Anonymous

Is there an easy way to create S19 files of the FX3 .img files?

Anonymous
Hi.. After compiling the given program, cyfxlowpowertest.c with FX3 EZ USB Suite, I got the following error message. And this is the case when compil... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.