Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I am working with a FX3 Super Speed Explorer Kit in Linux and I am using the SlaveFIFOSync in APP note AN65974. I was able to get the USB 3 running at... Show More
Anonymous
In datasheet on FX3 CYUSB301X/CYUSB201X (Rev. *R March 27, 2015) is specified that USB3.0 controller supplied in commercial and industrial temperature... Show More
waxi_1305956
I init the gpio with interrupt,when the MCU get a interrupt event,and then if i can disable the interrupt,because i use this gpio as other function? Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I write a simple code to evaluate FX3 Super Speed capabilities for the project ahead. My Idea is to implement a one BULK out endpoint for vi... Show More
Anonymous
  I was noted that "currently the source code for CCG2 is not available to the customers. We have plans to make Software Development Kit (SDK) availab... Show More
Anonymous
Hello         The datasheet does not spec the current draw of the VBUS pin for a CYUSB2014.  What is the current draw on this pin when using the USB2.... Show More
Anonymous
I'm considering the CYUSB2014 for a USB 2.0 application where I'll be receiving analog video.  I'd like to use a simple Video decoder IC like a T.I. T... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm trying to add C++ files to the sample projects and am getting a linker error when compiling.  In "Tool Settings" there is:    "ARM Sourcery... Show More
Anonymous
Hello    Thank you for all your help.    We are going to use the CYUSB2014 part.  Now Pins A2 and B5 were previously USRXVDDQ and USTXVDDQ in the CY... Show More
Anonymous
I guess this is one easy thing to fix but I didn't get the clue...    My FX3 board works perfect when using stand alone but using it with my evaluatio... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.