Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I am considering using the GPIF II clock output as my board's primary clock (as well as GPIF I/F clock).  The board requires that the clock have 10ppm... Show More
waxi_1305956
Hi,     I use the spi interface of the fx3,the MOSI pin of the spi interface is low after the spi initializated.I have connected a Pull up resistor to... Show More
Anonymous
We have been developing USB Video Class Device.    Camera Input : YVYU    This device needs YVYU or YUY2 Format Streaming.   Show More
Anonymous
Hello..    Iam having a doubt regarding the minimum data payload that can be sent in bulk mode.    That is in the function :  bulkOutEndPoint.XferData... Show More
Anonymous
Hi.         Please check attached my configure setting image.    I'd like to make slave fifo mode  8bit, and I2C    I want to know  how to make the co... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, I am trying to create a multi interface USB descriptor. I was wondering where can I find device subclass for Vendor Device class (0xFF). I... Show More
HaKe_1515226
Hi,    I am designing a USB device based on CYUSB3011-BZXC. Besides transferring data through a bulk endpoint, device also reports low-level errors oc... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    Is the CY_U3P_DMA_CB_CONS_EVENT notification event available in AUTO_SIGNAL DMA channel type? Show More
waxi_1305956
hi:    i have done a fx3 PCB,when i connect to the pc,the control center can be distinguish it,but when i reset with the reset pin,the control center ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!    I am trying to get the fx3boot usb bootloader example to work. Uploading works, however, there seems to be a usb (re-)enumeration problem wh... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.