Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi there,     I am trying to connect that combination onto the FMC1 port on my ZC702 board.     Do I need to take care of the voltage levels etc? For ... Show More
Anonymous
        In my application I implemented this data data path using an DMA-AUTO channel: CY_U3P_UIB_SOCKET_PROD_2 -> CY_U3P_PIB_SOCKET_1 -> GPIF thread ... Show More
Anonymous
Do Cypress provide a template for Altium for creating a board to plug the explorer board into?    Thanks Show More
Anonymous
How to get the Slave FIFO PIN map from CYUSB3KIT-003 ? I'd like to test by using slave fifo mode with my FPGA board on CYUSB3KIT-003. I've already che... Show More
Anonymous
Hello ,    In my project the FPGA should send data to the FX3 through all for threads in GPIF-II module.    In order to configure this, I have been ad... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    We are using the CX-3 together with a custom built image sensor. The implementation is UVC device. The problem is, when the imager is config... Show More
Anonymous
The project (Cx3UvcOV5640) uses the fixed function GPIF. The code is shown below: CyU3PMipicsiGpifLoad(CY_U3P_MIPICSI_BUS_16, ES_UVC_DATA_BUF_SIZE);  ... Show More
Anonymous
I have Cypress cyusb3.sys source code now and the code includes some script files such as cybuildall.bat, cywdkbuild.bat and MAKE_INX.exe.txt.But the ... Show More
Anonymous
Based on the introduction <How to Implement an Image Sensor Interface Using EZ-USB® FX3™ in a USB Video Class (UVC) Framework >,    it streams images ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    we developed two different board with cypress FX3. We found a very strange issue: the communication with the FX3 is reliable only if we use ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.