Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I am using the EZ-USB FX3 development board. I want to download firmware image to I2C EEPROM, but ,it always show Promgramming of I2C EEPROM Failed. t... Show More
anju_2324996
Hi:    I want to  configure  a FPGA of altera , AN84868 is referenced. but i want use the quartus II software to download FPGA code and debug.    so i... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Has anyone ever created an SDK project that I can use to print data read with FX3 into a txt file? - I would like to use the STREAM_IN feature ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    I have observed that the FX3 driver installed with SDK is not completely having the driver for "Cypress USB BootLoader" the default bootloa... Show More
Anonymous
Hello. I try to organize Slave FIFO Interface with CYUSB3KIT-003, CYUSB3ACC-006 HSMC Interconnect Board and Altera Cyclone III Starter Board as descri... Show More
liha_1323411
        If Set CX3 GPIF bus width to 24bits, and the image sensor data format is raw10/raw12, can GPIF bus transform 2pixels by one circle, and how ca... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         Does there is an up-to-date list of  SPI Flash compatible for booting with the FX3. The one given in AN76405 is quite short.    I am after... Show More
chsh_1759911
hi when i try to debug use jtag to debug cyusb3014 it occur "error while launching command:gdb --version"    attached file is my configuration, the la... Show More
Anonymous
Hello     i am designing a device that will transfer data over FX3. I have implemented a slavefifo with 2 bit address, 32 bit data and 4 flags. FLAGA ... Show More
TePl_1066611
We are using the CX3 controller with Sony CMOS imaging chips, but have issues with system crashes when activity takes place on the host PC. I suspect ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.