Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

dawa_2529456
USB superspeed peripherals
Dear Sir,    I know FX3/CX3 code can be download into internal RAM by control center tools and then re-enumerate again.    So, I also want to use this... Show More
dawa_2529456
Dear Sir,    I see the schematics of CX3 RDK, all DNU pins are connected with test pads, it is necessary to do that? or they can be float without any ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi there,         The GIPF2 Designer project that comes with the AN has a suspicious-looking state called 'DSS_STATE' which seems to be an exact copy ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am running the synchronous slave FIFO firmware in 8 bit GPIF bus mode. I am using an FPGA to write data to the FX3. I am unable to get contin... Show More
DaBo_288066
Hi all,    I'd like to know how to proceed to manage multiple configurations to have self/bus powered profiles.    I already modified the USB descript... Show More
user_1516091
The FX3 cannot re-enumerate after download UVC firmware program from AN75779.zip.And I use 1.3.3 version of FX3 SDK .The SDK provide UVC example progr... Show More
Anonymous

when FX3 in reset, the GPIO will be pull-up or pull-down or high-Z? input or output?

Anonymous
Hello everyone     I am using slavefifo 2bit firmware. The PC program I use streamer.Now I want transfer data from FPGA through FX3 to PC. But I meet ... Show More
Anonymous
 The code I used is from AN65974 - Source files for FPGA code and FX3 firmware;                     when I use both FPGA and firmware from the above A... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am trying to build an USB composite device (UVC + UAC + CDC). Among these, the UVC and CDC works. But the UAC is shown in Windows Device Mana... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.